Thank you to one of my best friends, Austin, for doing the 5k Blacklight Run at Reliant Stadium with me last night! Here are some highlights from the evening:
1. A truly “unconventional” form of exercise. But actually though.
2. Sometimes you have the best times when everything doesn’t happen according to plans.
3. We should have won that Instagram contest.
4. Each day, I want to strive to leave a rainbow in my wake…more than literally.
5. In twenty years, would you rather tell yourself A) “I can’t believe I did that!” or B) “I wish I could have done that!”? Within reason (of course), we should all stretch our comfort zones in the present to be able to exclaim the first.